Information on the processing of personal
Information document pursuant to and for the
purposes of articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no.
Gyala S.r.l. is pleased that you have decided to visit this website, thus demonstrating your interest in our company, our products, and our services.
We are concerned about the protection, security and confidentiality of your data and we want you to enjoy visiting our Internet pages. The personal data we collect from visitors to our Internet pages will be processed in accordance with current legislative provisions. However, the pages of our website may contain links to other websites to which this data protection declaration does not extend.
Purposes and methods of
The personal data you provide may be processed only for the following purposes:
- purposes strictly connected and necessary for the use of the site and the requested Services;
- functional purposes for carrying out research and statistical analyses, sending informative material, newsletters, and updates on initiatives by Gyala S.r.l.
The data collected by the www.uranyo.it site includes e-mail addresses and names that are used exclusively to allow visitors to access the interactive services. In compliance with the European regulation for the protection of personal data, this data will not be reused, transferred, or disclosed in any way, or used for other purposes. E-mail addresses will only be used for sending information, when requested. Some content and photographs on the website www.uranyo.it may be exempt from copyright, but in most cases, they are registered trademarks. Any unauthorized use of these brands is expressly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright, trademark law or other industrial rights. To request the use of photographs and contents, a written request must be sent to the attention of the management of Gyala S.r.l.Your data will be processed only with your consent issued following the present information. The provision of your data is optional; failure to provide it will result in the impossibility on the part of Gyala S.r.l. to process the data for the purposes indicated in this document. Whenever you visit the interactive pages of the site and enter your data, you will be provided with adequate information and, where necessary, your consent will be requested.
Our security measures are constantly being improved based on technological development. Gyala S.r.l. in any case, it cannot be held responsible for any accidental, malicious manipulation or access by unauthorized persons.
Rights of the interested party (art.
15-22 of EU Regulation
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it and their communication in an intelligible form, it has the right to obtain the following information:
- origin of personal data.
- purposes and methods of processing.
- logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments.
- identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative.
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers, or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification and integration of data.
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, in the following cases:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is Gyala S.r.l. based in Via Adriano Olivetti, 24 – 00131 Rome (RM).For any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, you can refer to our management.